Only the top 3 schools from each heat will be awarded points
1st Place = 10 pts
2nd Place = 7 pts
3rd Place = 5 pts
- The game begins with 5 people who identify as a woman on one side of the playing field and 5 people who identify as a man on the other side. The team of 10 will relay from one side of the field to the other delivering a PVC pipe between his/her/their legs without the use of their hands. The person who identifies as a man passes to the person who identifies as a woman and so forth. Only the 1st person may use his/her/their hands to place the baton into position between their legs. Once the game begins, hands may only be used to pick up a baton if it’s dropped. Once the last person on the team delivers their team’s baton, that team is finished and must sit down. At that time, the corresponding referee will raise his/her/their hand.
- If a player drops the baton during or on the way to the exchange, he/she/they must return to his/her/their initial starting point.
- If a player touches the baton with their hands, he/she/they must return to his/her/their initial starting point.
- No hands can be used. Think of other ways to exchange the baton.
- Player must cross the line before transferring the baton.