Only the top 3 schools from each heat will be awarded points
1st Place = 14.5 pts
2nd Place = 11.5 pts
3rd Place = 9.5 pts
- A team of players on 2 sets of wooden skis, 8 males and 8 females (4 sets of alternating males and females), will relay from one side of the field to the other.
- Once all the players have relayed from one side of the field to the other, they must sit down and the corresponding referee will raise his or her hand to signal completion of the relay.
- The groups may not exchange skis until the end of each ski has completely passed the end line.
- If a player’s strap breaks, the team must stop and that player must get off the wooden ski. The team then resumes on. If 3 straps break, the team will be place in another heat.
- Each player must face forward with both hands on the shoulders of the player in front of them.
- If a player’s foot comes out of the strap, they will be stopped. The strap can be fixed and the team can resume on.
- If a team fails to stop at the calls of their referees, this could result in disqualification from the game.
- Incorrect hand placement can result in warning from referees. Three warnings will result in disqualification from the game.